As a people-first company, Quinn believes in providing a work environment that is positive, respectful and fair in all regards.
We offer our people a great compensation package and plenty of cool perks, but there is much more to the Quinn experience.
As we grow our business, we must also grow our people, which is why Quinn leaders and supervisors are committed to helping their staff constantly learn, develop and advance.
We listen to our people and we genuinely value their input. By sharing knowledge, we will continue to discover new ways to improve and deliver for our clients.
Quinn’s compensation package includes:
- Extended health, dental and vision
- Life, Dependent Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Merit Member Perks
As a full-time Quinn employee, you may also be eligible for:
- Short-term disability
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Occupational vision care – prescription safety glasses
- Safety footwear reimbursement
- Fitness / recreation reimbursements
- Tuition and professional development assistance
- Milestone awards